HoosierRx Helps Pay for your Medicare Part D Plan
Indiana’s State Pharmaceutical Assistance Program, HoosierRx, can help pay the monthly Part D premium, up to $70 per month, for members enrolled in a Medicare Part D Plan working with HoosierRx.
To be eligible for HoosierRx you must:
- Be an Indiana resident, 65 years old or older.
- Have a yearly income of $18,330 or less for a single person, or $24,600 or less for a married couple living together.
- Have applied for the “Medicare Extra Help” through Social Security to pay for your Medicare Part D plan, and received either a “Notice of Award” or “Notice of Denial” from Social Security.
- Your Social Security “Notice of Denial” must be because your resources are above the limit established by law.
- Your Social Security “Notice of Award” must state that you are receiving partial extra help subsidy to help pay for your Medicare Part D premium.
If you think you meet these eligibility requirements please call a HoosierRx representative at 1-866-267-4679. Click the link for a printable version of the HoosierRx Flyer.
Companies offering Prescription Drug Plans working with HoosierRx:
AARP/United HealthCare, CIGNA, Indiana University Health Plans (with Part D coverage), EnvisionRx, First Health, SilverScript, and WellCare.