- Adolescent Addictions Symposium. DMHA held an Adolescent Addictions Symposium to educate attendees on best practices for treatment of adolescent substance se disorders as well as risk factors and the scope of the problem. This symposium was geared toward physicians, nurses, counselors, social workers, educators, probation officers, judges and others who might touch the life of youth and adolescents. Please find the presentations from our national and local speakers for your viewing.
- Clinic and Home Based Contingency Management with Adolescent Substance (PPT)
- Adolescent Drug Abuse: Pills, Poppies, and Parties
- Substance Monitoring Procedure
- A Contingency Management Intervention for Adolescent Substance Abuse: Therapy Manual
- Disseminating Treatment and Training: Our Experiences to Date (PPT)
- Challenges and Solutions: Understanding and Treating Adolescent Substance Abuse (PPT)
FSSA/DMHA Sponsored Trainings: