INATR eligible clients must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Must live in one of the eleven INATR counties (Allen, Clark, Elkhart, Floyd, Johnson, Lake, Marion, Monroe, St. Joseph, Vanderburgh or Vigo) or if military, must reside within the state of Indiana
- Household must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Line or, if military, must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Line
- Must have a substance abuse or dependence problem and be motivated to work toward recovery
- Must be a legal adult
Additionally, INATR focuses grant resources on the following populations:
- Military service persons (past or present)
- Women who are pregnant
- Women who have dependent children
- Individuals who have been released from a criminal justice facility in the past 45 days or who are currently involved with the criminal justice system (post conviction and sentencing)
- Individuals who have recently used Methamphetamine
- Individuals who have recently signed an agreement with a diversion court
I Believe that I am Eligible to Receive Services and Would Like to Enroll. What’s next?
Recovery Consultants (RCs) ultimately determine eligibility. To find an RC in your county please click HERE
Download the ATR Client Information Sheet.
I Would Like to Refer Someone, is There Anything Else I Should Know?
If you are attempting to refer a client to the INATR program, please click HERE for additional referral information.
You can also call the Toll Free Resource Hotline at 1-800-662-HELP  to get connected to an RC in your area.
Return to Access to Recovery Home Page