Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
- Apply for Benefits Online (SNAP, TANF, Medicaid, HHW, HIP)
- Manage Current Benefits (Check Status/Report a Change)
- Screening Tool (See if you Qualify for Benefits)
- DFR Phone/FAX Number (1-800-403-0864)
- Map and Printable Directory (All DFR Offices)Find Your Local DFR Office
*Please use your ZIP code from your place of residence:
Find Your Local DFR Office Click on your county below:
Adams DeKalb Henry Marion Posey Union Allen Delaware Howard Marshall Pulaski Vanderburgh Bartholomew Dubois Huntington Martin Putnam Vermillion Benton Elkhart Jackson Miami Randolph Vigo Blackford Fayette Jasper Monroe Ripley Wabash Boone Floyd Jay Montgomery Rush Warren Brown Fountain Jefferson Morgan St. Joseph Warrick Carroll Franklin Jennings Newton Scott Washington Cass Fulton Johnson Noble Shelby Wayne Clark Gibson Knox Ohio Spencer Wells Clay Grant Kosciusko Orange Starke White Clinton Greene LaGrange Owen Steuben Whitley Crawford Hamilton Lake Parke Sullivan Daviess Hancock La Porte Perry Switzerland Dearborn Harrison Lawrence Pike Tippecanoe Decatur Hendricks Madison Porter Tipton
In accordance with Federal law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Under the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and USDA policy, discrimination is prohibited also on the basis of religion or political beliefs.
To file a complaint of discrimination, contact USDA or HHS:
- To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Write HHS, Director, Office for Civil Rights, Room 506-F, 200 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20201, or call (202) 619-0403 (voice) or (202) 619-3257 (TTY).
USDA and HHS are equal opportunity providers and employers.