- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Family and Social Services Administration

Family and Social Services Administration

Office of Early Childhood and Out-of-School Learning Home > Provider Resources > Professional Development > Online Child Care Learning (CCL) > Child care Learning > Scholarships and Grants Scholarships and Grants

T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® INDIANA scholarship eligibility criteria:

To qualify for a scholarship, a child care provider must:

  • Be a resident of Indiana
  • Work 30 hours or more in an early childhood setting
  • Work in a licensed, registered, or legally exempt early childhood setting
  • Have a high school diploma or GED certificate
  • Make under $15.00 per hour as a teacher or teacher assistant; under $18.00 per hour as an owner or director
  • Have an interest in enhancing their education
  • Commit to continue working in an early childhood setting

For more information contact the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® INDIANA Project at 317-356-6884 or 800-657-7577

Pell Grants:

  • What is a Pell grant?
    Federal Pell grant money, unlike a loan does not have to be repaid. Pell grants are awarded only to undergraduate students who have not earned a bachelor's or professional degree. Pell grants provide a foundation of financial aid to which other aid may be added.
  • How does one qualify?
    To determine if an individual is eligible financially, the U.S. Department of Education uses a standard formula, established by Congress, to evaluate the information an individual reports when they apply.

Indiana Student Assistance Commission (SSACI)

  • What is SSACI?
    SSACI has been offering assistance to its college-bound citizens since 1965. To apply for Indiana grants and scholarships, and for federal aid programs, students must complete a free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

You can obtain a FAFSA from the school you plan to attend. FAFSA: Federal Student Aid.

For more information contact Federal Student Aid Information at 800-433-3243

Childcare learning navigation