If you are the director, administrator or owner of a qualified early learning program you have an incredible opportunity to participate in Indiana's first state-funded pre-K pilot by enrolling as an On My Way Pre-K provider and offering low income 4-year-olds the opportunity to experience a high quality pre-K learning experience before they start kindergarten. The On My Way Pre-K pilot will shape the future of Indiana's early learning programs for years to come and it is essential that qualified early learning programs enroll as On My Way Pre-K providers so that families have a wide range of choices when looking for a pre-K program for their children.
If you have additional questions about becoming an approved On My Way Pre-K program, please contact the Office of Early Childhood and Out-of-School Learning (OECOSL):
OECOSL Pre-K Manager
How to become an On My Way Pre-K provider
Eligible early learning programs are encouraged to apply as soon as possible so that families awarded a pre-K grant may select their program of choice when enrolling their child to begin attending a pre-K program.
In order to be an approved On My Way Pre-K program, providers must meet the following requirements:
- Community-based programs including Head Start, licensed centers, licensed family homes and registered ministries must be rated at level 3 or level 4 of Paths to QUALITYTM
- Public schools, including charter schools must be rated level 3 or level 4 Paths to QUALITYTM for Public Schools.
- Private or non-public schools must be accredited by a regional or national approved State Board of Education accrediting body.
Click here for current listing.
Eligible programs as defined above must complete the enrollment process with FSSA:
- Eligible programs must be located in one of the five pre-K counties (Allen, Jackson, Lake, Marion and Vanderburgh)
- Programs must be an approved vendor of the state
- Programs must sign a provider agreement
- On My Way Pre-K provider enrollment information
- State vendor form instruction guide
- Provider agreement
- Parent agreement
- FSSA privacy compliance
- Pre-K brand guidelines
- ISTAR-KR at Department of Education
- Training central IACCRR
Pre-recorded webinars for interested On My Way Pre-K providers:
- Provider enrollment PowerPoint (January 2015)
- Webinar training for private schools interested in becoming an On My Way Pre-K provider
- Fiscal policies and payment procedures PowerPoint (January 2015)
Pre-recorded webinars for approved On My Way Pre-K providers:
- 2016-17 provider electronic invoice submission (August 10, 2016)
- 2016-17 provider updates webinar (April 28, 2016)
- On My Way Pre-K provider next steps (May 2015)
- Provider portal webinar (June 2015)
- Webinar training on claims, reimbursement and participation requirements for On My Way Pre-K and Indy PSP providers
- Webinar training 9-14-15 re-thinking pre-K attendance for On My Way Pre-K and Indy PSP providers
- Webinar training 10-7-15 IPKIS provider portal: attendance tracking demo for On My Way Pre-K and Indy PSP providers