Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Department of Workforce Development
File a Claim for Unemployment Benefits
4 Simple Steps to Filing an Unemployment Insurance Claim
- STEP 1: Click here to access Uplink CSS, the unemployment insurance filing system or report to your nearest WorkOne Center to access Uplink CSS.
- STEP 2: You will need the following information to file your claim.
- Complete name and address
- Social Security number
- Personal identification (if reporting to a WorkOne Center)
- Your most recent employer's name and address
- The dates you worked for your most recent employer
- The reason you are unemployed.
- STEP 3: DWD processes your claim.
- STEP 4: You may also be required by Indiana law to register for work through IndianaCAREERConnect.com, the largest source of job openings in Indiana or at your nearest WorkOne Center.