Indiana Technical Education Reporting System
INTERS is the software used to collect and manage the data that is reported to Vocational and Technical Education for the Federal Report. Below is the link for the software download as well as the instruction manual. Check the site often as new information about reporting may be posted.
- Certification Request Form
- FogBugz Help Desk
- State Non-Traditional CIP codes
- Proposal to renegotiate Core Indicator Levels
- Instructions to Synchronize
- Calculation Methods for Federal Reports (Secondary | Postsecondary)
School Year 2015-2016 Core Indicator Results
Select the desired school from the following list. Then select "Download" to retrieve the results for your selection.
If you have any further questions, contact:
10 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204