Tax Time: Indiana Taxpayer's Survival Guide
February 22, 2017
It’s the middle of tax season, and we know you may be stressed. Tax Time: An Indiana Taxpayer’s Tax Season Survival Guide is now available. This six-minute video includes information and resources to ensure Hoosier taxpayers have a successful and stress-free individual income tax season.
The video covers:
- Benefits of electronic filing;
- Components of the department’s Identity Protection Program;
- Tax season tips;
- And Indiana Department of Revenue contact information.
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017