Learn More about INfreefile Vendors
February 8, 2017
Have you filed your individual income tax returns this year? You still have time to use Indiana freefile (INfreefile) to electronically file your state and federal income taxes for free!
Taxpayers with an adjusted gross income (AGI) of $64,000 or less may qualify to use sophisticated question-and-answer style software from participating vendors. This is the same vendor software that you already may be paying to use.
The vendors participating in INfreefile this year include:
- H&R Block
- OLT Online Taxes
To learn more about the participating vendors’ offers, visit www.freefile.dor.in.gov. Remember, electronic filing has many convenient benefits:
- Refunds from e-filed returns are processed in about two weeks; while paper returns can take up to 12 weeks.
- E-filed returns have a two percent error rate, whereas paper returns have a 20 percent error rate. Because the vendor software completes the calculations for you, many math errors are avoided.
- You can file online (and use INfreefile) any day of the week, at any time of the day.
See which vendor offers you qualify to use now at www.freefile.dor.in.gov.
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017