January Issue of Tax Dispatch Now Available
January 11, 2017
The January 2017 issue of Tax Dispatch is available online now. The newsletter is written to assist tax professionals to better serve taxpayers and provide helpful resources.
The new issue highlights:
- 2016 Legislative Update – Review important changes and updates made to Indiana tax laws during last year’s legislative session.
- Prepping for Tax Season – Check out the department’s announcements regarding the 2017 tax season
- INBiz Launched – Get familiar with INBiz, which is an online portal that replaces the department’s previous business registration process known as the BT-1.
Click here to read the latest issue of Tax Dispatch.
We Love To Hear Your Feedback!
Do you have a topic or questions you’d like addressed in Tax Dispatch? We’d love to hear your feedback.
Send suggestions and feedback to email@example.com with the subject line “Tax Dispatch Feedback.” We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017