Indianapolis Walk-in Center Updates
December 14, 2016
Are you planning to visit the Indiana Department of Revenue’s Indianapolis office soon? If so, please keep in mind that beginning January 1, 2017, the Indianapolis office only will accept exact change for cash payments. Change will not be provided.
The department’s 11 other district offices already follow this policy. Exact change only cash payments increase security for department employees and those taxpayers who visit our offices. Cash payments in exact amounts are accepted, and several banks are easily accessible and located in close proximity to the Indianapolis office if a taxpayer needs to obtain change.
We will continue to accept other payment methods including check, money order, cashier’s check, Visa, and MasterCard. Taxpayers who wish to pay with American Express or Discover may do so over the phone. Additional fees may apply to payments made with credit cards.
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017