December 7, 2016
Do you usually file your state of Indiana individual income taxes using Form IT-40EZ?
Beginning with 2016 taxes filed in 2017, the Indiana Department of Revenue will no longer support the IT-40-EZ. Taxpayers will need to file using the IT-40 form.
In 1997, the IT-40EZ was created and made available for Indiana residents whose federal taxable income was less than $50,000. The use of the IT-40EZ form has decreased due to more taxpayers filing electronically.
Don’t worry; the IT-40 is easy to file too! You can file electronically using your vendor of choice. (Qualified taxpayers can file electronically for free using INfreefile. Visit www.freefile.dor.in.gov to learn more.) To view a copy of the IT-40 form and instruction booklet, visit www.in.gov/dor/5506.htm.
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017