INBiz Up and Running
September 12, 2016
The Indiana Department of Revenue and Department of Workforce Development portions of INBiz launched August 25, 2016. The Secretary of State portion of INBiz launched in April.
The INBiz application allows users to conveniently and efficiently do business with multiple state agencies. The Indiana Department of Revenue portion of INBiz allows businesses to register with the department and to add a tax type or new location for an existing business. Once registered through INBiz, businesses can use INtax to file and pay most Indiana taxes.
“Partnerships with multiple agencies through programs like INBiz benefit all Hoosier businesses,” said Commissioner Andrew Kossack. “INBiz simplifies the business registration process by allowing a business to register with multiple state agencies through a single website.”
Continued improvements are planned for INBiz. Watch the video below to learn more.
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017