September Issue of Trucking Tips Now Available
September 8, 2016
The September 2016 issue of Trucking Tips is available now. This publication includes information and resources to help better serve taxpayers in the motor carrier industry.
The issue highlights:
- The Unified Registration System Extended Launch – Read about the electronic system that streamlines the registration process regulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and new dates with which you may need to comply.
- Road Tax Credit – Carriers who file a motor carrier fuel tax return and own or lease a vehicle(s) powered by compressed natural gas may receive a refund on gas tax, special fuel tax, or motor carrier fuel use tax.
Click here to read the latest issue of Trucking Tips.
We love to hear your feedback!
Do you have a topic or questions you’d like addressed in Trucking Tips? We’d love to hear your feedback.
Send suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Trucking Tips Feedback.” We look forward to hearing from you!
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
The gig economy is booming. Many Hoosiers are among the 20.5 million people involved in direct selling in the United States. Read more...
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017
- What Do Our District Offices Do?
August 02, 2017