September Issue of Trucking Tips Now Available
September 8, 2016
The September 2016 issue of Trucking Tips is available now. This publication includes information and resources to help better serve taxpayers in the motor carrier industry.
The issue highlights:
- The Unified Registration System Extended Launch – Read about the electronic system that streamlines the registration process regulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and new dates with which you may need to comply.
- Road Tax Credit – Carriers who file a motor carrier fuel tax return and own or lease a vehicle(s) powered by compressed natural gas may receive a refund on gas tax, special fuel tax, or motor carrier fuel use tax.
Click here to read the latest issue of Trucking Tips.
We love to hear your feedback!
Do you have a topic or questions you’d like addressed in Trucking Tips? We’d love to hear your feedback.
Send suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Trucking Tips Feedback.” We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017