School is in Session - Tax Schools Coming Soon
August 24, 2016
It’s back to school for Indiana tax professionals.
Beginning in October, tax practitioners, enrolled agents, and CPAs from across the state will gather at Indiana Tax Practitioner Institute courses, sponsored by Indiana University and Purdue University.
The courses provide training on various tax topics, including a state tax update presented by an Indiana Department of Revenue representative. The state tax update discusses important legislative changes and Indiana Department of Revenue projects. To complement the presentation, attendees also will receive a 2016 Tax Chapter.
By participating in the course, attendees can receive up to 16 continuing professional education hours.
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017