School is in Session - Tax Schools Coming Soon
August 24, 2016
It’s back to school for Indiana tax professionals.
Beginning in October, tax practitioners, enrolled agents, and CPAs from across the state will gather at Indiana Tax Practitioner Institute courses, sponsored by Indiana University and Purdue University.
The courses provide training on various tax topics, including a state tax update presented by an Indiana Department of Revenue representative. The state tax update discusses important legislative changes and Indiana Department of Revenue projects. To complement the presentation, attendees also will receive a 2016 Tax Chapter.
By participating in the course, attendees can receive up to 16 continuing professional education hours.
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
The gig economy is booming. Many Hoosiers are among the 20.5 million people involved in direct selling in the United States. Read more...
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017
- What Do Our District Offices Do?
August 02, 2017