Get Ready to be INBiz!
August 3, 2016
Did you hear the news? The Indiana Department of Revenue will be INBiz soon!
INBiz replaces the department’s current business registration process known as the BT-1. The department’s portion of INBiz officially launches later this month.
New businesses are required to register with the Secretary of State, the Indiana Department of Revenue, and the Indiana Department of Workforce Development. INBiz is an easy and efficient way for businesses to register with all three departments!
The Secretary of State portion of INBiz launched on April 25. This portion allows users to register their business with the state, file key reports, and request specific corporate documents, such as a Certificate of Existence.
Stay tuned for updates of when you can register your business with the department through INBiz!
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017