Last Call for Tax Amnesty 2015 Payment Plans
June 1, 2016
As of May 25, 2016, the Indiana Department of Revenue’s Tax Amnesty 2015 has collected $180.2 million in cash payments. Thousands of taxpayers committed to pay an additional $7.8 million via payment plans by June 15, 2016.
Are you one of the thousands of taxpayers on a Tax Amnesty 2015 payment plan? If so, here are a few helpful tips to keep in mind:
- You may access your payment plan at www.taxamnesty.in.gov or by calling the department toll-free at 1-844-TAXES-IN (1-844-829-3746). You also may visit any of the department’s 12 office locations.
- Tax Amnesty 2015 Expungement Request Forms may be submitted to the department on or before September 16, 2016. Forms are available here and should be submitted only after your final payment is made.
- Failure to satisfy the terms of a Tax Amnesty 2015 payment plan could result in the doubling of the penalties and interest on your Tax Amnesty 2015 liabilities.
Tax Amnesty 2015 was conducted from September 15 through November 16, 2015. The program was a limited-time opportunity for individual and business taxpayers to pay past-due taxes, from periods ending prior to January 1, 2013, free of penalty, interest, and collection fees. Tax Amnesty 2015 information and resources are available at www.taxamnesty.in.gov.
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017