Free Tax Presentations Available
May 11, 2016
According to the Small Business Administration, 49 percent of businesses fail in the first five years. One contributing factor is a failure to understand taxes.
To address this issue, the Indiana Department of Revenue launched the Business Outreach Education Program in 2014. The program offers free business tax presentations on a variety of tax topics. The presentations discuss pertinent tax information, and attendees have the opportunity to ask questions of an experienced department representative.
The department partners with the Indiana CPA Society, Indiana chambers of commerce, local libraries, state representatives, and other organizations to host hundreds of presentations across Indiana.
Presentations currently available include:
- Automobile Dealer Tax Seminar
- Convenience Store Tax Seminar
- Hot Topics/Legislative Updates Seminar
- Start Strong: Indiana Business Taxes for New and Small Businesses
For more information about the Business Outreach Education Program, including registration information, go to http://bit.ly/bizoutreach.
If you or your organization would like to partner with the department to host a free presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017