New Video Now Available: Tax Time: An Indiana Taxpayer’s Tax Season Survival Guide
March 24, 2016
With only a few weeks left in this individual income tax season, we know you may be stressed. Tax Time: An Indiana Taxpayer’s Tax Season Survival Guide is now available. This six minute video is written with Hoosier taxpayers in mind and includes information and resources to have a successful and stress-free individual income tax season.
The video covers:
- An overview of the Indiana Department of Revenue;
- Benefits of electronic filing;
- Components of the department’s Identity Protection Program;
- Tax season tips;
- And department contact information.
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017