Where's My Refund?
March 16, 2016
About two-thirds of Indiana taxpayers will receive a tax refund this year. If you are eager to receive yours, consider filing your tax return electronically.
Filing your taxes electronically and having the refund deposited directly into your checking or savings account ensures you’ll get your refund as quickly as possible.
For those who file electronically, most returns are processed and refunds issued within 14 days. However, you could wait up to 12 weeks for your return to be processed and your refund issued if you file by paper.
To check the status of your refund:
- Go to https://secure.in.gov/apps/dor/tax/refund/; or
- Call the automated refund line at 317-233-4018.
To check the status of your refund, you need your Social Security number, the exact amount of the refund and the tax year of the refund. Please allow for normal processing time before checking the status of a refund.
For more tax season information, visit the Tax Video Library at www.in.gov/dor/4684.htm.
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017