February Issue of Trucking Tips
February 4, 2016
The February 2016 issue of Trucking Tips is available now. This publication includes information and resources to help better serve taxpayers in the motor carrier industry.
The issue highlights:
- The new Unified Registration System – Read about the new electronic system that streamlines the registration process regulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Base Plate Registration Transition – The Indiana Department of Revenue’s Motor Carrier Division has assumed responsibility for base plate registrations from the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles for select vehicles.
Click here to read the latest issue of Trucking Tips.
We love to hear your feedback!
Do you have a topic or questions you’d like addressed in Trucking Tips? We’d love to hear your feedback.
Send suggestions and feedback to email@example.com with the subject line “Trucking Tips Feedback.” We look forward to hearing from you!
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017