January Issue of Tax Dispatch Now Available
January 7, 2016
The January 2016 issue of Tax Dispatch is available now. The newsletter is written for tax professionals and includes information and resources to help better serve taxpayers.
The issue highlights:
- 2015 Legislative Changes – Read up on the key changes to Indiana’s tax laws that affect taxpayers
- Tax Season 2016 Prep – The Indiana Department of Revenue has several exciting features and announcements for businesses
- Tax Amnesty 2015 – Check out a status update on the department’s Tax Amnesty 2015 program
Click here to read the latest issue of Tax Dispatch.
We Love To Hear Your Feedback!
Do you have a topic or questions you’d like addressed in Tax Dispatch? We’d love to hear your feedback.
Send suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Tax Dispatch Feedback.” We look forward to hearing from you!
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017