2015 Indiana Individual Income Tax Forms Online
December 3, 2015
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And soon after the holiday season, comes tax season. In preparation for this year’s tax season, the 2015 Indiana individual income tax forms and schedules are now available online.
Here are a couple of new things to look for as you prepare for the upcoming tax season:
- Tax rate reduction - The individual income tax rate has been reduced from .034 to .033 for 2015 and 2016.
- Public K-12 Education Fund Donation and new schedule IN-DONATE - A contribution of some or all of an individual’s refund may be made to the new Public K-12 Education Fund. A new Schedule IN-DONATE (IT-40/IT-40PNR) has been created to report this contribution and the Nongame Wildlife Fund contribution.
To get a jump on the upcoming tax season, check out the forms on our website. Individual forms and instruction booklets may be found at www.in.gov/dor/5333.htm.
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017