Tax Amnesty 2015 Begins Today!
September 15, 2015
Tax Amnesty 2015 begins today! Tax Amnesty 2015 is a limited-time opportunity for both individuals and businesses to pay past-due taxes free of penalty, interest, and collection fees. The program will run from Sept. 15, 2015 through Nov. 16, 2015.
If you have past-due taxes from tax periods ending before January 1, 2013, you may be one of the 260,000 Indiana taxpayers eligible for Tax Amnesty 2015. Taxpayers who participated in a previous Indiana amnesty program are not eligible for Tax Amnesty 2015.
Here are a few ways you can participate in Tax Amnesty 2015:
- Go online to www.taxamnesty.in.gov. From this website, you can access Amnesty Pay where you can pay your account in full or establish a payment plan.
- You also can call the Indiana Department of Revenue toll-free at 1-844-TAXES-IN (1-844-829-3746) to pay your account in full or establish a payment plan.
- If you’d prefer to speak with a tax analyst in-person to pay your account or establish a payment plan, visit any of the department’s 12 district offices. We have locations in Bloomington, Clarksville, Columbus, Evansville, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Kokomo, Lafayette, Merrillville, Muncie, South Bend, and Terre Haute. For district office phone numbers and addresses, click here.
- Eligible taxpayers will receive a letter with a coupon from the department. Return the coupon with the full amount due in order to participate. You can mail your coupon to the address on the coupon using the included envelope, or you can deliver your coupon in-person at one of the 12 district offices.
All taxpayers who think they may be eligible for Tax Amnesty 2015 are encouraged to contact the department to get started.
If you have questions about your account or eligibility, feel free to give us a call at 1-844-TAXES-IN (1-844-829-3746) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017