Are You Following #DOR on Social Media?
September 9, 2015
We know you follow all your favorite people and companies on social media, so why not follow the Indiana Department of Revenue? Social media is a great tool for staying up-to-date on local and national news.
It is also a great way to stay up-to-date on important information from the department. To make sure you’re never missing out on individual and business tax information follow the department on Facebook and Twitter.
We use Facebook and Twitter to provide a variety of information to taxpayers, including:
- Updates to commonly claimed deductions and credits
- Upcoming tax deadlines for both businesses and individuals
- Dates/times of free seminars hosted by the department
- Updated laws, publications, and department initiatives
- And much more!
Using our Facebook or Twitter page is also a simple way to contact the department with any questions or concerns. Just leave your comment or question on our Facebook or Twitter page and we will make sure your question is addressed by the right person. If you do choose to contact the department by using Facebook or Twitter, please do not include any personal information such as your Social Security number.
Here’s how to follow us:
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017