NEW ISSUE OF FUEL TAX UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE
August 31, 2015
The August issue of Fuel Tax Update is available now. This newsletter is written for fuel distributors and retailers and includes resources to help your business succeed.
This issue features articles about:
- Tax Amnesty 2015 – See how your business can pay past-due taxes free of penalty, interest, and collection fees.
- INtax Upgrade – Learn about the new features available in Indiana’s business tax filing and payment application.
- Alternative Fuel Decals – Read about recent legislative changes to the definitions of alternative fuel, special fuels, and natural gas products.
- And more!
Click here to read the latest issue.
We Love to Hear Your Feedback!
Do you have a topic or questions you’d like addressed in Fuel Tax Update? We’d love to hear your feedback.
Send suggestions and feedback to email@example.com with the subject line “Fuel Tax Update Feedback.” We look forward to hearing from you!
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017