Automobile Dealer Seminar Preview
August 3, 2015
Operating a business can be challenging and automobile dealerships are no exception. These businesses, especially those handling cross-border sales, may encounter complicated tax situations.
To alleviate confusion, the Indiana Department of Revenue now offers a tax seminar for automobile dealers covering a wide variety of topics, including:
- Sales tax requirements for new, used, and leased vehicles
- Use tax requirements
- Tire fees
- Motor vehicle rental excise tax
- Guidelines for cross-border sales
The department will be conducting two Automobile Tax Seminars this month. To register for the seminar in Merrillville, Indiana, click here. To register for the seminar in Evansville, Indiana, click here. You also can register for a tax seminar by contacting Katie McLear at (317) 234-8587 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full list of upcoming business outreach presentations, visit http://in.gov/dor/5176.htm.
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017