June Issue of Tax Dispatch Now Available
June 29, 2015
The June 2015 issue of Tax Dispatch is available now. This newsletter is written specifically for tax professionals and includes details to help you better serve Hoosier taxpayers.
This issue features articles about:
- 2015 Legislative Updates – Learn about legislative changes that will impact Indiana taxpayers.
- Identity Protection Program Updates – See what the department is doing to stop fraud and protect Hoosier taxpayers.
- IT-20S Tax Filing Modernization – Learn about the department’s efforts to modernize corporate tax forms.
- And more!
Visit www.in.gov/dor/3659.htm to read the latest edition of Tax Dispatch and be sure to forward the issue to your colleagues.
We Love to Hear Your Feedback!
Do you have a topic or questions you’d like addressed in Tax Dispatch? We’d love to hear your feedback!
Send suggestions and feedback to email@example.com with the subject line “Tax Dispatch Feedback.” We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017