Annual Hearing Recap
June 26, 2015
Each year, Hoosier taxpayers are invited to share their thoughts and concerns about the administration of Indiana taxes with the commissioner and other representatives from the Indiana Department of Revenue. This year’s annual hearing was held on June 23, 2015.
Representatives from the Indiana CPA Society (INCPAS), a professional organization of certified public accountants and professional tax preparers, were in attendance. Kyle Simmerman of the INCPAS thanked the department for its commitment to outreach and made valuable suggestions for next year’s tax season. Other comments and recommendations also were received.
Giving taxpayers and tax preparers a forum in which they can have their voices heard is just one more way the department continues to provide good customer service.
For the 2015 annual public hearing minutes and a complete audio file of the hearing, visit www.in.gov/dor/4877.htm.
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017