Careers with DOR
May 13, 2015
If you’re looking for a career in state government, the Indiana Department of Revenue might be the right place for you.
You may be asking yourself, “Why should I apply for a job with the department?”
The department has a lot to offer its employees, including generous leave time, top-of-the-line health benefits, great retirement options, and room to grow within the agency.
Could you be one of the 750 DOR employees who work to serve Indiana taxpayers and properly administer tax laws?
The department is headquartered in downtown Indianapolis but has locations throughout Indiana. The department conducts operations through ten internal divisions. From enforcement to taxpayer advocacy, each DOR employee is essential to ensuring Indiana taxpayers have the easiest, most efficient tax experience possible. Go to www.in.gov/dor/5128.htm to view department job openings.
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017