Free Tax Seminars for Convenience Store Operators
April 20, 2015
Operating a business can be challenging, and convenience stores are no exception. Depending on the products and services offered, convenience stores and gas stations may be required to collect and remit many different types of taxes.
To alleviate confusion and help Hoosier businesses succeed, the Indiana Department of Revenue offers customized tax presentations covering a wide variety of topics.
With 24 planned presentations in 2015, the Convenience Store Tax Seminar is one of the department’s most popular seminars and covers the following tax topics:
- Sales tax
- Gasoline tax
- Sales tax on special fuel
- Food and beverage tax
- Prepaid 911 fees
- Business income tax
- Individual income withholding
- Remitting taxes
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017