Did You Know About These Business Tax Resources?
TaxTalk Blog - Feb. 12, 2015
The Indiana Department of Revenue knows business taxes aren’t simple. Through various resources, our goal is to make your tax filing and remittance job as easy as possible. For any of your business tax needs—from withholding to food and beverage tax or corporate income tax—we’ve got a resource.
New and Small Business Education Center – This web center covers all the basics for setting up a business. It also houses a wealth of business tax resources, including frequently asked questions, handbooks, forms, and more. Pay a quick visit to the NASBEC to see for yourself.
Indiana Tax Handbook for New and Small Business Owners – Your how-to guide for all things business tax. This handbook explains how to file and pay taxes, including withholding, sales, and special taxes. Print and keep this on your desk for quick reference.
Business Tax Presentations – Want to help your team learn more about business tax? How about better understand a more specific subject like county inkeeper’s tax? Request to have a department representative speak at one of your meetings—for free! The department provides presentations about a variety of tax subjects or will customize a presentation for your group.
BizTax newsletter – A newsletter just for businesses. BizTax delivers news from the business tax world in an easy-to-understand way.
Business tax webpage subscriptions – Be the first to know about changes to the department’s business tax pages. Through our subscription center, you can select to receive updates whenever we make a change to pages that interest you.
Tax library – This is where we keep all the in-depth resources. The tax library houses:
- Information bulletins, departmental notices, commissioner’s directives, tax policy directives – Department guidance about policies and legislation. Each publication provides specific direction about how to stay in compliance with tax law.
- Newsletters – The department has several newsletters, including BizTax.
- Monthly reports of net tax collections
- Tax video library – Hosts videos about subjects such as how to close a business and INtax tutorials.
If you would like to submit a question or topic suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
The gig economy is booming. Many Hoosiers are among the 20.5 million people involved in direct selling in the United States. Read more...
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017
- What Do Our District Offices Do?
August 02, 2017