2014 Indiana Individual Income Tax Forms Online
Dec. 2, 2014 – TaxTalk Blog
Well, if it’s December, there’s one thing you can depend on from your friendly state revenue office – the 2014 Indiana individual income tax forms and schedules are now available online.
Now we’re not saying you need to start thinking about filing your taxes when they aren’t even due until April 15, 2015. But, if you’re a planner, we thought you’d appreciate a preview.
For example, here are a couple of new things to look for:
- Indiana’s Extension of Time to File Update
For the first time Indiana’s extension of time to file (Form IT-9) will extend the state filing due date to match the federal extension time period of Oct. 15 (plus 30 days), or until Nov. 14.
- Olympic/Paralympic Medal Winners Deduction
Hoosier Olympians/Paralympians are eligible to deduct the prize money received from winning a medal(s) in the Olympic/Paralympic Games.
So, if you want to get a jump on the upcoming tax season, check out the forms on our website. Individual forms and instruction booklets may be found at www.in.gov/dor/5174.htm.
If you would like to submit a question or topic suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
Are you on social media? We are too! Read more...
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017