Have you Followed the Department on #SocialMedia?
July 21, 2014 – TaxTalk Blog
In this fast paced world, it seems like no one has much time to stop and read full articles or websites anymore. Instead, more and more people find their updates on social media. Fittingly, it’s not surprising that Business Insider reported Americans spend at least 37 minutes daily on social media.
If you’re one of the many people who prefer finding information on social media, consider following the Indiana Department of Revenue on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The department uses Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to provide short and simple information to our business and individual taxpayers. We provide a variety of information including:
- Commonly claimed deductions or credits
- Dates/times of the department’s free seminars
- Tips for simpler taxes
- Upcoming business and individual tax deadlines
- Updated laws, publications and department initiatives
- And much more!
We also encourage taxpayers to use Facebook and Twitter as another way to contact the department. If you have a comment, suggestion or question, just sent us a post! We’ll make sure your concerns are addressed by the right person.
Here’s how to follow us:
- Facebook: Indiana Department of Revenue
- Twitter: @INDeptofRevenue
- Instagram: Indiana Department of Revenue
If you would like to submit a question or topic suggestions, please send them to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017