Department of Revenue Rulemaking Document
Pending Rule Under Consideration
Title: Repeals 45 IAC 19-1-1, 45 IAC 19-1-5, 45 IAC 19-2-2, 45 IAC 19-2-3, 45 IAC 19-3-1, 45 IAC 19-3-2, 45 IAC 19-4-1, 45 IAC 19-4-2, and 45 IAC 19-5-1, concerning controlled substance excise tax
- Repeals 45 IAC 19-1-1, 45 IAC 19-1-5, 45 IAC 19-2-2, 45 IAC 19-2-3, 45 IAC 19-3-1, 45 IAC 19-3-2, 45 IAC 19-4-1, 45 IAC 19-4-2, and 45 IAC 19-5-1, concerning controlled substance excise tax.
- Indiana Register
- Comments may be submitted on this proposed rules change by emailing comments and/or recommendations to email@example.com. Comments may also be mailed to Indiana Department of Revenue, Attn: Policy, 100 N. Senate Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204-2253.
- To be considered, comments must be received by Friday, Sept. 12, 2014
- Comments may be inspected upon request at the Departments offices at 100 N. Senate Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204-2253
- Public Hearing
- A public hearing on the proposed rules changes will be conducted:
- Public Hearing Notice
- Findings related to the proposed rule changes
- The anticipated timetable for the proposed rule changes: The Public Hearing will be held on the 9th of September. All comments are requested to be made by September 12, 2014. The Final Rule shall be sent to the Attorney General’s Office on September 16, 2014. The Attorney General’s office has 45 days in which to approve the Final Rule. It will then be forwarded to the Governor’s office for approval and after 15 days will be sent to the Publisher. The proposed timeline may change during the process, and the timeline will be updated when changes occur.