New and Small Business Education Center
Welcome to the Indiana Department of Revenue’s New and Small Business Education Center.
Running and succeeding in a new or small business is both a dream for many people, and a challenge for all. And understanding taxes is often one of the biggest challenges.
The Indiana Department of Revenue wants to ensure you have the best opportunity to succeed in your business – because it’s people like you that bring jobs, innovation and progress to our state. That’s why we’ve created the New and Small Business Education Center – to help you better understand state laws, the tax-filing process, and what services are available to help you as your business evolves.
Whether you are a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, nonprofit, or you’re just not sure, we can help. The New and Small Business Education Center is not only a place to update your information, apply for new taxes, or find the forms you need, it is also a place with valuable resources for your business.
To get started, choose the type of organization above that best represents your business. Just click the right link and you’ll be off and running.
- Business Outreach Education Program
- Indiana Secretary of State
- Information International Small Business Advisor
- Indiana Small Business Development Center
- INTax - File and Pay Various Business Tax Types and Much More
- IRS Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Indiana Current Year Tax Forms
- Indiana Tax Handbook for New and Small Business Owners