New and Small Business Education Center
Running and succeeding in a new or small business is a dream, and a challenge. Understanding taxes is often one of the biggest challenges.
The Indiana Department of Revenue (DOR) wants to ensure you have the best opportunity to succeed in your business – because it’s people like you that bring jobs, innovation and progress to our state. That’s why we’ve created the New and Small Business Education Center – to help you better understand state laws, the tax-filing process, and what services are available to help you as your business evolves.
Whether you are a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, nonprofit, or you’re just not sure, we can help. The New and Small Business Education Center is not only a place to update your information, apply for new taxes, or find the forms you need, it is also a place with valuable resources for your business.
To get started, choose the type of organization above that best represents your business.
- Business Outreach Education Program
- Indiana Secretary of State
- Information International Small Business Advisor
- Indiana Small Business Development Center
- INTax - File and Pay Various Business Tax Types and Much More
- IRS Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Indiana Current Year Tax Forms
- Indiana Tax Handbook for New and Small Business Owners