Commissioner District Office Visits
No scheduled visits at this time.
2017 Legislative Synopsis - You can find state legislation affecting the Indiana Department of Revenue now online.
Tax Professional’s Guide to INtax Now Available! -- Learn how tax professionals can use INtax, the department’s free online tax program, to manage clients’ business taxes, including sales and withholding with our Tax Professional’s Guide.
Nonresident Withholding Notice -- Frequently asked questions regarding nonresident withholding are now available.
County Rates Available Online -- Indiana county resident and nonresident income tax rates are available via Department Notice #1.
Tax Professional Basics
- How do I contact the Department?
- Where do I find information about specific tax types?
- How do I check my client’s refund status?
- What is the Department’s Collection Process?
- Where do I find tax forms?
- Where do I find the annotated forms with code cites?
- How do I order forms?
- How do I suggest changes to Indiana tax forms?
- Why is my client required to electronically file the WH-3 withholding tax form?
- Corporate Electronic Filing
- Can I file my client’s sales and withholding taxes online?
- Can I pay my client’s tax bills online?
- Who are the certified software developers?