Commissioner District Office Visits
October 3: South Bend District Office at 11:45 a.m.
October 5: Terre Haute, Vigo County Library at 10:30 a.m.
October 5: Bloomington Work One Office, 450 Landmark Avenue, at 3 p.m.
October 12: Evansville District Office at 11:15 a.m.
2017 Legislative Synopsis - State legislation affecting the Indiana Department of Revenue, click here.
Tax Professional’s Guide to INtax Now Available! -- Learn how tax professionals can use INtax, the department’s free online tax program, to manage clients’ business taxes, including sales and withholding. To download a copy of this guide, click here.
Nonresident Withholding Notice -- Frequently asked questions regarding nonresident withholding are now available. To read them, click here.
County Rates Available Online -- Indiana county resident and nonresident income tax rates are available via Department Notice #1.
Read the Latest Tax Dispatch -- To download the latest edition, click here.
Click here for additional notices.
Tax Professional Basics
- How do I contact the Department?
- Where do I find information about specific tax types?
- How do I check my client’s refund status?
- What is the Department’s Collection Process?
- Where do I find tax forms?
- Where do I find the annotated forms with code cites?
- How do I order forms?
- How do I suggest changes to Indiana tax forms?
- Why is my client required to electronically file the WH-3 withholding tax form?
- Corporate Electronic Filing
- Can I file my client’s sales and withholding taxes online?
- Can I pay my client’s tax bills online?
- Who are the certified software developers?
- What information is available for the annual tax schools?
- 2016 General Update Presentation
- 2016 Tax Chapter