Get a special deal by purchasing one of our SPR GO! packages. We have two packages filled with savings for everyone.
RATES & FEES
Entrance | Camping | Boating | Horse | Misc. | Hunting & Fishing
Camping | Inns | Cabins | Shelters | Pine Hills Group Camp
$3 daily pool admission per person. $50 Swimming Permit good for 25 daily pool admissions. Swimming at beaches is free. $0.25 Lockers (where available).
- Lifeguards are on duty at all swimming pools.
- NOTE: Depending on lifeguard availability, many swimming pools reduce hours of operation in the early and late parts of the season. Contact the property directly for specific hours of operation.
- A Swim at Your Own Risk policy is in effect at all beaches except at Indiana Dunes State Park.
- Swimming pools and the beaches may close toward the end of the summer season when lifeguards are unavailable.
- Pool hours may vary by property. For any up-to-the minute changes, contact the property you plan to visit. Property phone numbers can be found in the Indiana Recreation Guide.
- For pool operations, all infants, toddlers or small children who are not "potty trained" shall be required to wear an elasticized swim diaper before entering the pool area.
- Fecal incidents may result in closure of the pool. These closures can last from several hours to 24 hours.
- For children age 12 and under to enter a beach or pool area they must be supervised by someone age 16 or older.
Prophetstown Aquatic Center
- Cost: $3 per person, those ages three and younger are free.
- Pool passes: 25 swim visits (per person, not per day) for $50
Pokagon State Park $12 per hour rental (plus tax). Groups claiming tax exempt status must furnish a tax exemption certificate in accordance with regulations of the Department of Revenue. In most cases, lodging is not tax exempt. Most fees subject to state sales taxes. A fee of $27.50 will be charged for all checks returned by the bank.
Located at many parks, and operate seasonally for your convenience. Prices may vary where concessions are privately operated.
Commercial filming fees
We invite production companies and commercial photographers to consider Indiana Department of Natural Resources properties for film shoots, with the knowledge and understanding that our primary concern is managing and conserving the natural and cultural resources at our properties and that may or may not be compatible with filming requests.