Located at many parks, and operate seasonally for your convenience. NOTE: Prices may vary where concessions are privately operated.
Canal Boat Rides (seasonal)
Whitwater Canal Historic Site. Call for fee. Children in arms ride free.
$3 daily pool admission per person. $50 Swimming Permit good for 25 daily pool admissions. Swimming at beaches is free. $0.25 Lockers (where available).
- Lifeguards are on duty at all swimming pools.
- NOTE: Depending on lifeguard availability, many swimming pools reduce hours of operation in the early and late parts of the season. Contact the property directly for specific hours of operation.
- A Swim at Your Own Risk policy is in effect at all beaches except at Indiana Dunes State Park.
- Swimming pools and the beaches may close toward the end of the summer season when lifeguards are unavailable.
- Pool hours may vary by property. For any up-to-the minute changes, contact the property you plan to visit. Property phone numbers can be found in the Indiana Recreation Guide.
- For pool operations, all infants, toddlers or small children who are not "potty trained" shall be required to wear an elasticized swim diaper before entering the pool area.
- Fecal incidents may result in closure of the pool. These closures can last from several hours to 24 hours.
- For children age 12 and under to enter a beach or pool area they must be supervised by someone age 16 or older.
Pokagon State Park $12 per hour rental (plus tax).
NOTICE: Groups claiming tax exempt status must furnish a tax exemption certificate in accordance with regulations of the Department of Revenue. In most cases, lodging is not tax exempt. Most fees subject to state sales taxes. A fee of $27.50 will be charged for all checks returned by the bank.
RATES & FEES
Entrance | Camping | Boating | Horse | Misc. | Hunting & Fishing
Camping | Inns | Cabins | Shelters | Pine Hills Group Camp