Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
State Parks and Reservoirs have always been places for people, too. We work hard to manage and protect our history, which includes buildings, artifacts and the stories of staff and visitors who used our properties before us. Here are some of the ways we care for our past:
- The Lusk Home at Turkey Run State Park.
- The Bronnenberg Home at Mounds State Park.
- The Pioneer Village at Spring Mill State Park.
- The Colonel William Jones Home near Lincoln State Park.
- A Neighborhood Walk - Follow the paths of young Abraham Lincoln 150 years ago.
These documents may contain some offensive language or negative stereotypes. You should view these materials in the historical context in which they were created. The ideas expressed within any given text do not necessarily reflect the views of the IDNR.