- General Motorized Recreation Information
- Laws Governing ORV Operation
- ORV & Snowmobile Registration FAQs
- Off-Road Clubs & Organizations
ORV Safety Information
In accordance with a new Indiana law, beginning July 1, 2017 all children under 18 years old will be required to wear a helmet on or in any Off-Road Vehicle (ORV). This applies to all ORVs, including but not limited to ATVs, UTV, side-by-side vehicles, and dirt bikes. Please read our news release for more details.
- DNR Off-Road Vehicle and Snowmobile Handbook
- Official DNR Off-Road Vehicle Safety Course
- VIDEO: Ride Safe: Ride Home - ATV safety tips
- VIDEO: "Gone Too Soon" Kenny's Story - ATV safety
Interlake State Recreation Area (3,500 acres)
3.2 miles east of SR 61 and SR 68
Redbird State Recreation Area (1,400+ acres)
RR 3 Box 686
Linton, IN 47441
Gatehouse (812) 847-9172
Maintenance building (812) 847-0146
Hyperlinks to external Web sites are provided for informational purposes and do not constitute endorsement by the State of Indiana or DNR.
Backwoods Adventure Park Inc. (140 acres)
Badlands (900+ acres)
3968 N. Xavier Rd.
Attica, IN 47918
Haspin Acres (750 acres)
21208 Laurel Rd.
Laurel, IN 47024
Lawrence Co. Recreation Park (400 acres)
99 Moore Ln.
Springville, IN 47462
(812) 275-0186 or 1-800-232-2283
Prairie Creek Reservoir & Park
Location: 560 East Selma, IN
Indiana Dunes DOES NOT ALLOW OHV USE on the property.
Michigan does have a site however for OHV use on dunes.
Silver Lake State Park (Michigan)
For more information contact:
Off-Road Vehicle Project Manager