Reporting of Dead/Sick Bats in Indiana
REPORTING OF DEAD/SICK BATS IN INDIANA
State Form 54565 (1-11)
- Dead or dying bats.
- Live bats that are grounded or appear to have problems flying.
- Live bats with odd behaviors (flying outdoors in daytime and/or during winter).
- Bats (dead or alive) that have white fungus on their nose, ears, and/or wings.
- Fields marked with "*" are required.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail after submission.
- If a biologist needs more information, you will be contacted.
- If you have problems, review recommended browsers.