Hunters Helping Farmers Program
The 2017 Hunters Helping Farmers Program will be accepting applications from July 1 through August 30.
Hunters Helping Farmers is a service provided by the Division of Fish & Wildlife that makes lists of hunters (willing to harvest antlerless deer) available to landowners that have difficulty finding hunters to hunt on their property. While the list is available, signing up does not guarantee placement with a landowner.
How do I sign up and what should I have ready?
- Determine two counties where you’d be willing to harvest antlerless deer during regular deer seasons in Indiana. You can select ONLY two.
- Have your valid email address and telephone number ready for the farmer to contact you.
- Determine which deer season you’re willing to hunt.
- Be sure you are willing to sign the landowner waiver
- Complete application below.
Each individual must apply separately to be considered. Only one application will be accepted per email address. You must be 14 or older to sign up.
- Note: Use Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer 10/11 with compatibility view off.