Data Entry for CNAV and Form 22 (DECAF)
DECAF is a Gateway application that accepts Certified Net Assessed Value submissions and Form 22 data submissions from county auditors.
- 2016 Data Entry Application for CNAV Available [Data] - June 13, 2016
- Gateway file format for Certified Net Assessed Values Upload
- Form 22 Data Submission Procedures [Data] - June 13, 2016
Have questions concerning the Gateway application?
- Reference one of the Gateway user guides posted above. These guides include step-by-step instructions that can help & you complete most tasks in the application.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Multiple DLGF employees monitor this email address and can answer your questions concerning the technical aspects of the Gateway applications. Please remember to include in your email your name, your title, the name of your unit, and the county in which your unit is located.
- If you believe your question is easier to answer over the phone, feel free to call the Department at 317-232-3777 or toll-free at 888-739-9826.