Do I need to file my building plans with the state of Indiana? - Click Here
For an Existing Project
To check on the status of an existing project - Click Here
To file an Addendum to an existing project - Addendum Application
To file a Partial, use the Application for Construction Design Release
File a project Electronically - Click Here - NOTE: This is the PREFERRED Filing Method
For a New Project
I Want To...
- File a project Electronically - Click Here - NOTE: This is the PREFERRED Filing Method
- Application for Construction Design Release - Click Here
(Complete and upload with drawings)
What are the drawings required for Fire Alarm Submittal?
- Fire Alarm plans showing location of fire alarms, pull stations, fire alarm control panel, smoke detectors, strobes, and heat detectors etc.
What is the cost of filing?
Would you like to Expedite your project?
- Note: The fee to expedite is $5,000.00 in addition to the required standard fees.
- File your project on-line and after a successful submission send an e-mail to Dave Moses at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your project be expedited. The e-mail should include the project number assigned to your filing.
- Paper filing – mailed in or walk in - you should contact the plan review branch prior to submitting and request an expedited plan review. You will need provide us the project scope of work or work description to help us determine if the proposed work can be expedited.
File a Hard Copy of Application
For general questions call 317-232-6422