Fire Suppression System
For an Existing Project
To check the status of an existing project - Click Here
To file an Addendum to an existing project - Addendum Application
To file a Partial - Fire Suppression System Application. (Make sure to include a copy of the NICET Card or Certificate (if required) with the application.)
To file a project electronically
NOTE: This is the PREFERRED Filing Method
For a New Project
What are the drawings required for filing?
- Drawings showing size of water main, static residual pressure and gpm
- Drawings showing control valves, check valves, inspection connection, drain valve and fire department connection
- Floor plan showing riser, cross main, branch lines and sprinkler location
- Sprinkler cut sheets
- Hanger details
- Standpipe details, roof manifold and bottom connections
- High pile storage information: height and type of commodity
- Type of storage: rack, solid pile or palletized
What is the cost of filing?
For general questions, call 317-232-6422.