- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Indiana Department of Homeland Security

Amber Alert
Amber Alert - TEST
  • National Terror Alert System
  • map_widget
  • state-that-works_widget

Indiana Department of Homeland Security

IDHS > About IDHS > Fire Departments > IDHS Information Board > Complete List of IDHS Online Services > Application for Unlicensed Registered Child Care Ministries Application for Unlicensed Registered Child Care Ministries


You can view all the Child Care Facilities information and IDHS inspection information by using this web site.

If you are interested in applying for a new Unlicensed Registered Child care Ministry contact FSSA.

Before you begin a new request for inspection and apply for renewal for Unlicensed Child Care Ministries, you will need to have the following information ready:

  • Information about the Facility.
  • Information about Owner and Contact Person. 
  • Room List of the facility. 
  • Credit card to pay fee (as applicable).

Other important information when filing the project:

  • Keep all the information at hand when filing. If the web application times you out you will have to re-type all the information. 
  • If you have questions regarding the Unlicensed Registered Child Care Ministries, please contact Jeannie Retherford  
  • You will have to pay instant access and credit card fees besides the normal fees when payment is made using this online application. If you experience technical difficulties using the application contact for assistance.

If you are ready to file click the link below to start the application process: