IN.gov - Skip Navigation
Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
To the members of the Public Safety Community:
Eligible recipients are: If you know of anyone eligible for this honor, please contact us. Applications for a flag can be found here.
1. a member of a fire department
(as defined in IC 36-8-1-8);
2. an emergency medical service provider
(as defined in IC 16-41-10-1);
3. a member of a police department
(as defined in IC 36-8-1-9);
4. a correctional officer
(as defined in 5-10-10-1.5
5. a state police officer;
6. a county police officer
7. a police reserve officer
8. a county sheriff;
9. a deputy sheriff;
10. an excise police officer;
11. a conservation enforcement officer;
12. a town marshal;
13. a deputy town marshal;
14. a university police officer appointed under
15. a probation officer;
16. a paramedic;
17. a volunteer firefighter
(as defined in IC 36-8-12-2)
18. an emergency medical technician or a paramedic
working in a volunteer capacity;
19. a member of the armed forces of the United States;
20. a member of the Indiana Air National Guard; or
21. a member of the Indiana Army National Guard.
Eligible recipients are:
If you know of anyone eligible for this honor, please contact us. Applications for a flag can be found here.