Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
1. Wise shoppers take time to compare two or three alternatives before spending money.
2. Taking time to read newspaper ads can help save money when shopping.
3. We can look at advertisements and learn how they make us want an item.
4. My needs should take priority over my wants when shopping.
5. Television commercials for food products are always factual.
6. Television ads influence spending decisions by:
using special music
using pretty pictures
making me think I need the item
All of the above
7. A spending need is:
something that looks good to me
something that I need to exist
something my friend has
the first thing I see in the store
8. The best spending choice is:
always shop at brand-name stores
buy the same things my friends buy
compare my choices before I buy
always borrow from friends