Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
HEA 1001 is new legislation which will provide more consistent services and outcomes for children and families and will assist in achieving improved financial accountability. To read the details of the legislation, please visit the Indiana General Assembly's bill information site.
The Indiana Department of Child Services contracts with numerous service providers throughout Indiana to deliver the services described under prevention, preservation, placement and permanency. Service providers who enter into contracts with DCS all commit to providing quality service based on established standards and agree to provide data relating to identified outcome measures. This DCS-Provider partnership enables all children and families to receive services necessary to alleviate identified needs.
The Provider List 2009-2011 may be found on the link below. However, please note:
• Continuous Updates- scroll down by Region. The rows showing the Waves are high-lighted in RED. Wave 1 will be first and Wave 2 second. The final list will merge Waves 1-4
• Providers recommended and approved by the Regional Services Councils
• Includes Waves 1 and 2, Waves 3 and 4 will be added when available
• This listing may include providers whose circumstances have changed and no contract will be executed.
• This does not necessarily mean that all contracts have been executed.